Notary Public FAQs
As a commissioned officer of the state of California, a Notary Public must adhere to a strict set of guidelines and regulations. We’ve compiled many of your questions and answered them below:
If you need to schedule an Orange County mobile notary appointment, you use the quick form on your right or call us any time at (888) 399-9936.
- What is a Notary Public?
- What are the requirements to become a mobile notary public?
- What education is required to become a Notary Public officer?
- Why does California law require a notary to have a Notary Public Bond?
- What is a Notary Public Seal and How is it Used?
- Can a Notary Public have a Conflict of Interest?
- What is a Certificate of Acknowledgement?
- What is a Jurat?
- What is a Notary Subscribing Witness?
- What can a Notary do if a signer cannot write their name
- Can a Notary Public certify a Power of Attorney