Buena Park Mobile Notary Services & Loan Signing Agents
There is some confusion as to where Buena Park got its name. Was it named after Buena Park, Illinois? Or was it named for Plaza Buena, “Good Park” in Spanish, referring to a park-like area of town? Wherever the name came from, Buena Park has agricultural and railroad roots. Today, it is mostly a residential community.
Tourism is a major part of Buena Park’s modern-day economy. Knott’s Berry Farm, Knott’s Soak City, Medieval Times Dinner Theater and Pirate Dinner Adventure are all located here.
Mobile Notary Public Services for Buena Park, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
Buena Park, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityBuena Park, CA
- Incorporated Date1953
- Motto or SloganCenter of the Southland
- Median Age32
- MayorDon McKay
- City Hall Address6650 Beach Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90621
- Telephone(714) 562-3500
- FactoidThe annual Silverado Days Festival in October draws 150,000 people!
- Zip Codes90620, 90621, 90622, 90623, 90624