Coto de Caza Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
Coto de Caza, CA is a Census Designated Place as opposed to a City or an Unincorporated Community. These types of communities lack a municipal government. Coto is a gated, guarded community whose residents must leave to shop or dine out. Coto de Caza, California is a very well to do community with an average family income of over $150,000.
Recreation is a big part of Coto de Caza, with many equestrian trails, parks, 2 18-hole golf courses and two country clubs. NHL player Teemu Selanne and French Open champion Michael Chang both live in Coto.
Notary Public Services for Coto de Caza, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
Coto de Caza, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityCoto de Caza, CA
- Incorporated DateN/A
- Motto or SloganWhat a Life!
- Median Age34.9
- City Hall AddressN/A
- FactoidThe Real Housewives of Orange County is based in Coto de Caza, California
- Zip Codes92679