Dana Point Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
Dana Point, CA was named for Richard Henry Dana, the son of a wealthy family on the East Coast. Eschewing his family’s money and lifestyle, he instead chose to work as a greenhorn on a boat that made its way from the East Coast to what is now California. He wrote a book based on his experiences called Two Years before the Mast.
Dana Point, California has one of the few natural coves along the Orange County coast. Argentinean pirate Hipolito Bouchard used the harbor to dock his boats while he and his men pillaged the area. Today, Dana Point moors over 2,500 boats.
Notary Public Services for Dana Point, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
Dana Point, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityDana Point, CA
- Incorporated Date1989
- NicknameDana Point
- Motto or SloganHarboring the Good Life
- Median Age39.8
- MayorJoel Bishop
- City Hall Address33282 Goldern Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629
- Telephone(949) 248-3500
- FactoidIn 1990, a megamouth shark was caught off Dana Point, California one of the very few ever captured.
- Zip Codes92624, 92629