Fullerton Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
A mustard field in the 1880’s, large areas of what is now called Fullerton, CA was purchased by the Santa Fe Railroad Line for railroad right-of-way. Fullerton has grown through the years to a full-service city renowned for its unique mix of residential, commercial and industrial, educational, and cultural environments which provide an outstanding quality of life for both residents and businesses alike.
Located 22 miles southeast of metropolitan Los Angeles, in the center of North Orange County, Fullerton is one of the largest cities in Orange County. Fullerton is a community with a strong sense of tradition which can be seen by the various historical buildings and landmarks scattered about throughout the city. It is also home to the California State University of Fullerton or CSUF.
Notary Public Services for Fullerton, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
Fullerton, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityFullerton, CA
- Incorporated Date1904
- Motto or SloganThe Education Community
- Median Age32.9
- MayorShawn Nelson
- City Hall Address303 W. Commonwealth Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92832
- Telephone(714) 738-6317
- FactoidThe City of Fullerton is home to 5 colleges and universities – Fullerton College, Western State University College of Law, Hope University, Southern California College of Opportunity, and California State University, Fullerton.
- Zip Codes92831, 92832, 92833, 92834, 92835, 92836, 92837, 92838