Garden Grove Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
Founded in 1874, Garden Grove, California was mostly rural until the railroad came to town in 1905. The railroad made harvesting crops profitable as the means to export the fruits was now readily available. In fact the name Garden Grove, CA came from travelers passing through in the 1800’s who remarked on the city’s abundance of fields.
Today, the mega-church Crystal Cathedral is located in Garden Grove, Orange County and is home to over 3,000 parishioners. The Crystal Cathedral is made of 10,000 panes of glass that are not bolted to the structure, but rather glued together in order to make it more able to withstand an earthquake.
Notary Public Services for Garden Grove, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
Garden Grove, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityGarden Grove, CA
- Incorporated Date1956
- Motto or SloganThe City of Youth and Ambition
- Median Age32
- MayorWilliam Dalton
- City Hall Address11222 Acacia Parkway, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Telephone(714) 741-5000
- FactoidComedian Steve Martin and Adventurer Steve Fossett are from Garden Grove.
- Zip Codes92840, 92841, 92842, 92843, 92844, 92845, 92846