Laguna Niguel Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
Laguna Niguel, California grew significantly as a town after 1959, when the interstate 5 freeway was put in. As Orange County and the community grew, the developers kept an eye towards maintaining Laguna Niguel’s natural beauty. They have an 18-acre Botanical Preserve that started almost 30 years ago as a communal vegetable garden.
Laguna Niguel, CA is very focused on recreation activites, with over 30 parks and 6 major trails. The city tree is the Jacaranda and the city flower is the Bourgainvilla.
Notary Public Services for Laguna Niguel, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
Laguna Niguel, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityLaguna Niguel, CA
- Incorporated Date1989
- Motto or SloganA Great Place To Call Home
- Median Age37.5
- MayorRobert Ming
- City Hall Address27801 La Paz Road, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- Telephone(949) 362-4300
- FactoidOne-third of Laguna Niguel is designated as open space.
- Zip Codes92607, 92677