Newport Beach Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
What is today’s prime real estate is yesterday’s marshy lagoon. Back in the 1850’s, land in Newport’s harbor was going for $1/acre and was deemed swampy overflow land. Bay-front houses in the early 1900’s sold for $500. Today, houses in Newport Beach, California go for millions of dollars and swanky golf resorts like Pelican Hill Golf Club are the envy of golfers of lesser means for miles around. Newport Beach, CA is consistently ranked as one of the U.S.’s wealthiest communities.
In 1910, several islands including Lido and Balboa Island were sold and later annexed to the city of Newport Beach, California. In fact, the famous actor James Cagney bought Collins Island and allowed the US military to use the island during WWII. Cagney sold the parcel in 1948. Newport Beach is also home to one of Orange County’s finest shopping malls, Fashion Island.
Notary Public Services for Newport Beach, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish Speaking
Newport Beach, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityNewport Beach, CA
- Incorporated Date1906
- NicknameNB or Newport
- Motto or Slogan
- Median Age42
- MayorEdward Selich
- City Hall Address3300 Newport Blvd., Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Telephone(949) 644-3309
- FactoidKobe Bryant, Lauren Bacall, Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne and Nicholas Cage have all calledNewport Beach home
- Zip Codes92657, 92658, 92659, 92660, 92661, 92662, 92663
Newport Beach Mobile Notary Q&A:
Which Answer is False:
When a Newport Beach Mobile Notary notarizes a Jurat document, he/she is confirming:
- The signer appeared in person before the mobile notary public on the specific date and county as indicated on the Jurat
- That the document was signed by the signer and in the presence of the Newport Notary
- The Newport Beach Mobile Notary has confirmed the signer is a US resident
- The notary public gave an oath or affirmation to the signer
- The mobile notary has confirmed the identity of the signer
(c) is incorrect! When certifying a Jurat, the mobile notary is not declaring that the signer is a US resident. Of course the signer must provide the proper forms of identification but the notary public is only confirming points: a, b, d and e.
If you want to learn more about Jurats and their limitations for a Newport Beach Mobile Notary please read our FAQ: What is a Jurat?.