Placentia Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
Placentia, California is one of the smallest communities in Orange County and at the time of its incorporation in 1926, it only had 500 residents. Originally an agricultural community, Placentia is now a bedroom community, with most of its residents leaving town for work.
Placentia, CA came under fire in the 1990’s for a mismanaged downtown beautification project which ended up landing the city 30 million dollars in debt. But they’ve come a long way and now in today’s tough economic climate, Placentia is offering 1,000 random residents a Placentia Stimulus Note, which entitles them to $5 in free merchandise or food for every $15 spent.
Notary Public Services for Placentia, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
Placentia, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityPlacentia, CA
- Incorporated Date1926
- Motto or SloganA Pleasant Place to Live
- Median Age33
- MayorGreg Sowards
- City Hall Address401 E. Chapman Ave., Placentia, CA 92870
- Telephone(714) 993-8231
- FactoidPlacentia, California was the first town in Orange County to plant oranges.
- Zip Codes92870, 92871