Westminster Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
The second colony founded in what is now Orange County (after Anaheim), modern-day Westminster’s history dates back to the 1800’s. Before that, there is evidence of Native Americans living in the area over 8,000 years ago, until the area got too dry to sustain vegetation.
And like many of its neighbors, Westminster, California began as an agricultural community, mainly raising celery. Early founders were teetotalers and were determined not to farm grapes, but they eventually gave way to economic pressures and grapes were planted, with saloons opening right behind them.
Notary Public Services for Westminster, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
Westminster, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityWestminster, CA
- Incorporated Date1957
- Motto or SloganThe City of Progress Built on Pride
- Median Age34.1
- MayorMargie Rice
- City Hall Address8200 Westminster Blvd., Westiminster, CA 92683
- Telephone(714) 898-3311
- FactoidDue to its large Vietnamese population (it is in fact the highest concentration of Vietnamese in the country!) Westminster, CA has a section of its town officially called Little Saigon.
- Zip Codes92683, 92684, 92685