Costa Mesa Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
Cattle from Mission San Juan Capistrano used to use Costa Mesa, California as grazing land. Settlement began in the 1880’s at the modern-day intersection of Adams and Harbor but didn’t really begin in earnest until after World War 2. The Santa Ana Army base drew thousands of young soldiers, many of whom raised their families in Costa Mesa, CA.
Today, Costa Mesa, CA has a rich cultural tradition, with the Orange County Performing Arts Center being the main attraction. The OCPA Center is comprised of 3,000-seat opera house style Segerstrom Hall, the 2,000-seat Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall, the 500-seat multi-functional Samueli Theater and the 250-seat Founders Hall. Costa Mesa also has the South Coast Plaza shopping mall, which is one of the highest grossing retail centers in the country.
Notary Public Services for Costa Mesa, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
Costa Mesa, CA Facts & Figures:
- CityCosta Mesa, CA
- Incorporated Date1953
- Motto or SloganThe Best of Southern California
- Median Age32
- MayorAllan Mansoor
- City Hall Address77 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Telephone(714) 754-5225
- FactoidCosta Mesa used to be called Harper.
- Zip Codes92626, 92627, 92628