San Clemente Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
Located in Southern Orange County, San Clemente, CA is located halfway between San Diego and Los Angeles off the 5 freeway. The area was inhabited by Juaneno Indians until Father Junipero Serra established the Mission San Juan Capistrano in 1776, 6 miles to the north of San Clemente.
Further development occurred in the 1920’s when 2000-acres of land was purchased by Seattle’s former mayor, Ole Hanson, who was determined to create a Spanish-style haven for those tired of the big city. Mr. Hanson even required that all future buildings in San Clemente have red tiled roofs. Today San Clemente, California is a premier surfing destination..
Notary Public Services for San Clemente, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish SpeakingUpon Request
San Clemente, CA Facts & Figures:
- CitySan Clemente, CA
- Incorporated Date1928
- NicknameThe Spanish Villa by the Sea
- Motto or SloganIn God We Trust
- Median Age38
- MayorLori Donchak
- City Hall Address100 Avenido Presidio, San Clemente, CA 92672
- Telephone(949) 361-8200
- FactoidNotable San Clemente navtives include Richard and Pat Nixon, Lon Chaney and Carl Karcher.
- Zip Codes92672, 92673, 92674