Santa Ana Mobile Notary Public & Loan Signing Agents
What is that dry, hot wind you feel? It must be the Santa Ana winds blowing in from the East. Wind aside, the city of Santa Ana, California is the seat of Orange County’s government. What began as a mustard field grew when Santa Ana won the county-seat designation in 1889, fighting off larger and more established Anaheim for the privilege. Santa Ana had begun to boom when the Southern Pacific Railroad built a line to the area in 1877, and boomed again after World War 2.
Today, in addition to the county’s government offices, Santa Ana is home to the Discovery Science Center, the Santa Ana Zoo, the historic Old Orange County Courthouse, and John Wayne International Airport.
Notary Public Services for Santa Ana, CA:
- Notary ServiceAvailability
- 24×7 Availability
- Reverse Mortgage
- e-Document Capabilities
- Loan Signing Agent
- Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- Estate Plans
- Grant Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.
- Statements of Financial Support
- Subordination Agreements
- Trust Documents & Certifications of Trust
- Travel Affidavits
- Spanish Speaking
Santa Ana, CA Facts & Figures:
- CitySanta Ana, CA
- Incorporated Date1886
- Motto or SloganOrange County’s Downtown
- Median Age26.5
- MayorMiguel Pulido
- City Hall Address20 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Telephone(714) 647-5400
- FactoidSanta Ana is one of the few cities in Orange County where Democrats outnumber Republicans.
- Zip Codes92701, 92702, 92703, 92704, 92705, 92706, 92707, 92708, 92711, 92712, 92725, 92728, 92735, 92799